Redundancy Switch between two optical fiber.
Designed for CATV long-distance transmission and large FTTH distribution networks (PON).
Optic Inputs Signals are continuously measured and monitored.
Configurable settings can decide which Optical Input has to be selected, these settings can be:
- Automatic (through the remote Network Management),
- Locally through wired Remote Control (opt.).
User friendly USB port for SW up-grades and LAN port for full management & Data Logger through WEB Browser & SNMP.
There are several ways to set and verify Functions, Alarms & Data Logger:
- with WEB Browser through the LAN Port,
- with SNMP through the LAN Port,
- with keys and LCD Display, IP address Set & Alarm reading only.
- Independent power measurement of both Optical Input
- 1240 to 1640 nm high reliability and low loss fiber optic switch
- Wired Remote control board (opt.)
- Automatic or manual switching
- LEDs switching Status indication and alarms on front panel
- LCD Display and Keys on the front panel
- 2 USB ports for easy SW up-grades and memory stick
- LAN port for settings and full SNMP management
- LAN port for settings and Web Browser operation
- Full data Logger for status and alarm
- SC/APC shuttered optical connector
- Redundancy Power Supply: AC+1 DC or 2AC (opt.)
- Very slim design, only 1 Unit 19” Rack