WHAT ARE THE “STM24” TARGETS?
- To Monitor 24 Satellite Transponders on high competitive level, in terms of Price/Speed & Performance
- Reduction of the required Space to 1U Rack
To be worldwide, reachable using only a WEB browser
WHAT ARE THE NEW “STM24” PERFORMANCE?
- All HW & SW fully integrated in one unit
- Can Simultaneously Measure & Display the Signals condition of 24 Satellite Transponders and related Alarms Status
- Can Simultaneously Display 24 Satellite Transponders Spectrum Mosaic, the related channel PWR, the user defined Alarms Limit Mask and Alarms Trending
- Easy to find/read stored events, thanks to quick Year/Month/Day/Hour Time Line Search, plus separate full Data Logger, with current and Historical events
- Full System Managment to identify problems (before your customer) and Immediately Alert Controller/Engineers via Traps, Mail, Synoptic and acustic alarms
WHAT THE “STM24” CAN INTEGRATE?
- N. 1 RF/SAT 8 way Input Switch
- N. 8 Extended L-Band Spectrum Analyzer
- N. 24 Carriers processors (one each Transponder)
- N. 2 (opt.) Satellite & TV Demod. for Quality Measurements
- N. 2 HOT-SWAP Redundant Power Supply Unit
- N. 2 (opt.) RF/SAT Outputs, Port (24 Selected Transponders)
- N. 8 (opt.) RF/SAT Monitor Ports (one each input)
- N. 8 (opt.) Separated & Controlled LNB Powering
- N. 1 HOT-SWAP Local Controller with Display
- N. 2 Ethernet Ports, front & rear
- N. 1 Optical Ethernet ports, via SFP Module
- N. 1 WEB SERVER & SNMP MIB