1. Guarantee Regulations for Service and Repairs (EEC and outside-EEC)
ROVER Instruments is a certified Company ISO 9.001-14.001-45.001.
ROVER Laboratories S.p.A. has a standard guarante period of 12 months.
This is extended to 24 months for countries within the European Community, and in any case, in accordance with the laws and/or possible regulations applied in your country.
1. IMPORTANT: the guarantee is valid only upon the presentation of invoice or receipt to ROVER Laboratories S.p.A. The purchase date must be clearly indicated on the invoice/receipt.
2. The guarantee covers the replacement free of charge of parts only, when malfunctioning is solely due to manufacturing faults. The faults must be indentified and defined by Rover personnel only.
3. The guarantee is void if:
a. the equipment is tampered with or repaired by non-authorized personnel;
b. damage is found, caused by the incorrect use of the equipment, without following the advice explained in the User’s Guide accompanying the equipment;
c. damage is found caused by the use of the equipment in unsuitable working environments.
4. The following parts are not covered by the guarantee:
a. Parts subject to wear, such as aesthetic ones, keyboard, encoder, plastic chassis, etc;
b. Batteries, 3 months from the date of purchase, if original;
c. Bags and carrying cases, including shoulder straps, PSU and accessories.
5. The equipment can not be replaced and the guarantee can nor be extended after the repair of a fault.
SERVICE NOTES and PROCEDURES:
6. The equipment can only be repaired by the manufacturer or by an authorized ROVER Laboratories service center:
a. Before returning the meter for repair, always contact the distributor where you purchased the unit or an authorized service center if present in your area to obtain the return procedure for your analyzer. If no authorised ROVER service centers are available in your area, please contact Rover Laboratories S.p.A. directly at the following telephone/fax numbers and/or e-mail address:
b. Important: please take note that non-authorised returns for repair to ROVER Laboratories S.p.A. will be rejected.
c. When returning the meter, always send it with the following documentation attached:
d. Please note that the request for an estimate of repair costs must be submitted upon return of the analyzer with a written note. If the repair cost estimate is not accepted, ROVER Laboratories reserves the right to charge the customer for the estimate costs analysis.
7. Risks and costs for transport to ROVER Laboratories S.p.A. must be sustained by the buyer. After repair, if the equipment is under guarantee, ROVER Laboratories S.p.A. will pay for the transport returning the goods to the customer. If the instrument is not under guarantee, after repair, the equipment will be returned by courier service with the amount to be paid by the customer shown on the invoice.
8. The guarantee does not cover compensation for direct or indirect damages of any kind to people or goods caused by the use of the equipment and/or compensation caused by the suspension of use due to eventual repairs.
9. ROVER Laboratories. S.p.A. is not responsible for eventual tampering and/or modifications that may cause the goods to no longer adhere to the European “CE” regulations, especially regarding EMC and safety.
Within the corporate processes, the protection of the privacy during the processing of personal data is the subject of great attention by Ro.Ve.R. Laboratories SpA (hereinafter “ROVER”). The personal data collected are processed in compliance with Italian and EU legislation, with particular reference to the European Regulation 679/16 (hereafter also “GDPR”), and the legal provisions in force in the countries in which the Company operates.
ROVER As the owner agrees to protect your privacy and your rights and, according to the principles dictated by the aforementioned standards, the processing of the data provided will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Our Company must acquire or already hold some data concerning you. The collection and processing of your data is carried out in order to allow our Company to conduct the activity of:
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Data processing is carried out in the following ways:
The tools and the media used – paper, magnetic, computer or telematic – in the course of the processing activities are suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
The custody of databases is carried out in protected environments, whose access is under control and in compliance with the provisions of the law.
In carrying out the processing activities, the Company undertakes to:ensure the accuracy and updating of the data processed, and promptly acknowledge
DATA CONSERVATION POLICY
The company keeps personal information in its systems in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or to comply with specific regulatory or contractual obligations.
Where no temporal terms are specified by regulatory sources on conservation, ROVER will retain the data acquired for a period of 12 months from the end of the employment relationship; where the terms of conservation are subject to specific regulations, ROVER will comply with the terms of conservation envisaged.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
We inform you that without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, your personal data collected may be known by the Data Controller, the Data Processors and any third parties (parties involved in the management of the treatment). The data may be communicated, with the explicit consent of the interested party and for the purposes indicated above, also to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
The dissemination of the data acquired to the categories of subjects listed above, will remain however bound to the purpose of the commercial relationship established with the interested party and carried out on the basis of the acquired consent.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party can assert his rights, recognized by the art. 15-22 of the GDPR and the current legislation, such as:
The release of consent, if proposed by ROVER, is mandatory for the pursuit of the intended purposes as their non-availability would make it impossible to finalize the business relationship.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE
The holder of personal data is the company RO.VE.R Laboratories s.p.a. – Via Parini 2 – 25019 Sirmione (BS) Italia – Tel: +39.030.9198.1 – Fax: +39.030.990.6894 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.