ROVER field meters allow you to perform an LTE INTERFERENCE AUTOTEST, simply by pressing twice the BARSCAN button, in TV or CATV mode;
Following the recent REFARMING activity that is involving our territory, you can change the frequency range of the UHF band from 800 to 700 MHz to adapt the AUTOTEST to the new frequencies used by television broadcasters.
- LTE INTERFERENCE AUTOTEST with 800 MHz UHF BAND;
- Press ENTER to access the configuration MENU;
- Press and rotate the ENCODER and select EUROPA 700;
- Press and rotate the ENCODER and select EXIT;
- New configuration LTE INTERFERENCE AUTOTEST with 700 MHz UHF BAND;
- When the instrument is turned off, the selected settings will be stored and kept for subsequent restarts;
- The MENU (written and graphic) in the following “F.A.Q.”, may vary from model to model and depending on the installed SW version.