ROVER meters, using the latest technology where the hardware is looking more and more like a computer. For this reason, in the event of a block it is necessary to carry out a “RESET” to restore correct operation.
Below we list the procedure for “RESTORING the WELCOME screen” valid EXCLUSIVELY for the following models:
TAB 5 series, HD TAB 700 series, HD TAB 900 Plus and HD TAB 9 series
Before carrying out the recovery procedure, make sure you have accomplished all the following points:
1) Being already registered in the ROVER web site “SW UPDATE” area;
2) If you are already registered, run directly the “Login” typing your “Username” and “Password”;
3) Download in the desktop of your PC, the ROVER S.M.A.R.T. interface program;
4) Install the ROVER S.M.A.R.T. interface program in your PC (only the first time);
5) Select the exact model of your Instrument and click on the “GO” button;
RESTORE “WELCOME” screen
1) Switch off the instrument;
NOTE: If the instrument is switched on, press and hold the red power button (HOME 10 ″ Reset) for 10 ″ until it switches off.
2) Press and HOLD the 2 mechanical buttons SPECT and VOLUME AT THE SAME TIME;
3) Press the HOME power button and switch on the instrument;
4) Wait for the BOOT screen to appear on the instrument screen, then release the 2 mechanical buttons SPECT and VOLUME;
RESTORE “BOOT” screen
NOTE: If the animated folder on your PC display that indicates that the SW update is in progress seems to be blocked, do not stop the SW upgrade because it is still in progress and will be completed normally.
In the event that the upgrade is interrupted or fails to be successful, we suggest that you check the USB cable connections and repeat the update procedure again from the beginning;
If the above procedure continues to fail, contact your distributor for advice or click here if you want to contact ROVER service directly: please fill the “Request Information” form specifying in detail your request in the “Message” field.