SW APP LOADING PROCEDURE:
- After purchasing the SW APP, you must install it in your analyzer to activate it.
- Before loading a SW APP in your instrument, we recommend that you close all applications running on your PC: email, internet WEB browser, application programs, etc.;
- Also check that the battery is charged and that the instrument is connected to the mains and most of all do not switch off or unplug the instrument during the APP loading. The instrument will automatically shut down after the APP has been loaded.
- If the animated folder on your PC display that indicates that the APP loading is in progress seems to be blocked, do not stop the APP loading because this propcess is still in progress and will be completed normally.
- Verify that you have installed on your PC the latest version of PC S.M.A.R.T. interface program, available for free on our website;
- Start the ROVER S.M.A.R.T. interface program on your PC;
- Click on “Instrument” and then on “Connect Instrument”;
- Click again on “Instrument” and then on “Load Options”;
- Select the “APP” file (this application file has the extension name “.bin”);
- Click on “Open” and wait until the loading is completed;
- Switch the meter off and turn it on again and verify that the APP is working correctly.
- In the event that the APP loading is interrupted or fails to be successful, we suggest that you check the USB cable connections and repeat the update procedure again from the beginning;
- If the above described procedure continues to fail, contact your ROVER distributor;
- Click here if you want to contact ROVER service directly, please fill the “Request information” form specifying in detail your request in the “Message” field.